Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My First Blog

I'm a little late on technology and am now writing my first ever blog.

Before I begin I would like to take a minute to explain the content of this blog. I'm a bit skeptical about blogs because anybody with an internet connection can be "published" and their thoughts propagated to the entire world. I am joining this cacophony of publication with one disclaimer: I have no credentials that would make anybody want to read what I write. I simply wanted a medium to voice some of my thoughts, even if they are not read by anybody. If you stumble across this page and you feel inclined to respond to my musings please feel free.

Generally I will post some sort of question that I am pondering. These questions will generally comprise of one of these topics: current events, Christianity, history, and maybe some sports. Normally I will not answer my questions, but if you have an answer please provide it.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. You have my interest. I'll be interested in reading about the historical figures you read about and of course, all the family dynamics as they emerge. Mom

    ReplyDelete